- Prior to your first visit and later on for any other treatment and relevant fees, Please use our preferred method of payment: the secure online payment portal here which is quick, easy, and secure with automated payment confirmation emails to you and us. You do not need to call us again to see if the payment was successful.
- You can pay for your dental care in person at the practice by cash or card
- You can call us and pay using a bank card. (With the exception of American Express, all visa, debit, and credit cards are accepted.)
- Bank transfers are accepted for payments of more than £300. Please use our bank details below and send us an email confirming the date and amount of the bank transfer so that we check it, allocate and credit it to your account.
- You may finance the cost of your treatment and pay monthly. Terms and conditions
Angel Smile & Orthodontics,
Account Number: 34735089
Sort Code: 60-12-02
IBAN: GB45NWBK60120234735089, BIC: NWBKGB2L, Branch address: 11 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0PQ, London
N1 Angel Dental Practice, Angel Smile Dental
Appointment Cancellation Policy
It is the aim of our team to provide quality dental care to you and our other clients on schedule and to use clinical time effectively. Please kindly help us in this matter.
A deposit payment 0f £60 per every 30 minutes is required to secure your booking.
We understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to reschedule an appointment. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we ask that you kindly notify us giving at least 48 hours notice,
We regret that there will be a fee chargeable for any rescheduling, missing, or cancelation of appointments within 48 hours’ notice.
The charge is £60 per 30 Minutes
Rescheduling or cancellation requests must be made in writing, giving 48 hour notice by email to: email@example.com
To arrange a new appointment you need to email or call us on 02078373938.
The £60 is a minimum charge, which covers part of the fixed operational cost of a modern clinic and a highly professional team that is ready, reserved and waiting for you.
Refund of any deposit out of 48 hours notice is per cheque and subject to 5% (Minimum of £5) administration and bank charges.
As a courtesy we regularly confirm appointments by an automated reminder text on the day before scheduled appointments, however, if you do not receive this text, it does not mean that we are not waiting for you on your scheduled appointment.
It is our aim to telephone or write to you after a missed appointment to understand the reason for non-attendance.
Any complaint regarding rescheduled, missed, or cancelled appointment decisions should be made in writing to Dr Amenien.
We do our best and also look forward to seeing you all on time and appreciate your help.
The team at Angel Smile & Orthodontics
Payment for your dental care by Cash or card.